IMREN 3500MAH MAX 30A 18650 Rechargeable Battery | 4 Batteries Per Pack
Lithium Ion batteries pose a potential hazardous risk to users such as explosions and possible fires. Users must read our safety disclaimer before purchasing any lithium ion batteries from our store. By purchasing any battery from our store you have read and agree to our disclaimer.
Specification's as rated by Imren:
Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Discharge: 15A Max Continuous, Rated 30A Max Pulse by IMREN
Dimensions: 18.39 mm x 65.27 mm
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
Imren 3500's changed from green to gold, same specs, same UPC code.
MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO PURCHASE.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGS: NICOTINE IS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. Learn More
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGS: NICOTINE IS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
If you have questions about batteries please feel free to check out the Lithium-Ion Battery section on our Safety Disclaimer page HERE.
Products must be in new, unused condition to be eligible for either an exchange or refund. This excludes refund eligibility on any e Liquid, atomizers/coils, drip tips, tanks, and rebuild-able atomizers that have been used. For exchange, customers will not be eligible for a refund on shipping and will require the responsibility to handle shipping fees/handling.
For more information on Shipping and Returns please Click Here