IMREN K2 CHARGER
The Imren K2 is a portable compact 2 bay smart charger for Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries. It is compatible with many models of Li-ion batteries including, but not limited to, the 18650, the 22650 and the 14500 (check below for battery compatibility). The K2 has 2 bays with LED charging indicators and is perfect for on the go or at home charging. This smart charger safely and quickly powers up your cell and automatically turns off when your batteries are fully charged. A micro USB cable and manual are included.
- Li-ion/IMR: 26700, 26650, 26500, 22700, 21700, 20700, 22650, 22500, 18700, 18650, 18500, 118490, 18350, 17650, 16650, 16340(RCR123), 14650, 14500, Ni-MH Battery
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatically Cut off when the battery is fully charged
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- Compatible with Li-ion Battery and Ni-Battery
- Real time charging status from High Definition Display
- Output USB Charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power and distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Fire Retardant Materials
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Fire Proof ABS casing
- Input: 5V - 2A
- Output: 4.2V - 1 x 2A; 4.2V - 2 x 1A
- 1.0A constant charging current :1000m A±5%;
- 2.0A constant charging current :2000m A±5%;
- Cut off charging voltage:4.2±0.05V;
- Constant charging/ cut off current :1/10 of max. charging current
- External power source:<20.0m A;
- Trickle charge current( battery voltage2.0-2.9V): 1/10 of max. charging current
- Activate current( battery voltage <2.0V):10±1m A;
- Auto recharge voltage :4.10±0.03V
USB Output Function:
- USB output floating voltage:5.0-5.5V;
- Floating current :<10m A;
- USB max. discharging current :1000m A;
- Cease output protection voltage:2.8±0.15V;
For More Information Please Check the Link
City of Vape or cityofvape.com will not be held liable for any injury, damage, defect either permanent or temporary with the use of Lithium-ion batteries or any form of rechargeable batteries.
MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO PURCHASE.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGS: NICOTINE IS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. Learn More
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGS: NICOTINE IS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
If you have questions about batteries please feel free to check out the Lithium-Ion Battery section on our Safety Disclaimer page HERE.
Products must be in new, unused condition to be eligible for either an exchange or refund. This excludes refund eligibility on any e Liquid, atomizers/coils, drip tips, tanks, and rebuild-able atomizers that have been used. For exchange, customers will not be eligible for a refund on shipping and will require the responsibility to handle shipping fees/handling.
For more information on Shipping and Returns please Click Here