MINT CREAM - WHITE NOTE | 60 ML E-LIQUID
Kentucky tobacco blended with sweet licorice notes, softened by cocoa and crispy mint cream.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream was invented in 1973 by culinary student Marilyn Ricketts while studying at South Devon College in England. She entered a competition to provide an ice cream dessert for Princess Anne's wedding to Captain Mark Phillips at Westminster Abbey.
- The history of Kentucky tobacco in Italy dates back to the second half of the 16th century during the pontificate of Gregory XIII. During this period, a flourishing tobacco market developed in the Republic of Cospaia, a tiny independent state that measures less than 2 square miles. This early center of tobacco production evolved into a commerce haven, which was eventually divided between Tuscany and the Papal States when it lost its independence in 1826.
- Available in 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg/ml
- Tobacco Flavor by Black Note
- Tobacco Flavor is Naturally Extracted from Real Tobacco Leaves.
- ISO7 Certified Clean Facility
- Alcohol, Sucralose, and Diacetyl FREE
- Small Batch
- VG/PG ratio: 50/50
- Swiss Made Freebase Nicotine
- Weight:3.4 oz
- Dimensions:1.77 × 1.31 × 5.3 in
- Short Name:Tobacco Vanilla (60 ml)
- Bottle Size: 60 ml plastic bottle
Nicotine can be poisonous. Avoid Contact with Skin and Eyes. Do not drink. Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of accidental contact, seek medical help.
Underage Sale is Prohibited. Must be of Legal Age to Purchase.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGS: NICOTINE IS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. Learn More
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNINGS: NICOTINE IS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
If you have questions about batteries please feel free to check out the Lithium-Ion Battery section on our Safety Disclaimer page HERE.
Products must be in new, unused condition to be eligible for either an exchange or refund. This excludes refund eligibility on any e Liquid, atomizers/coils, drip tips, tanks, and rebuild-able atomizers that have been used. For exchange, customers will not be eligible for a refund on shipping and will require the responsibility to handle shipping fees/handling.
For more information on Shipping and Returns please Click Here