Introducing the Nitecore i2 Battery Charger, comes with 2 charging slots and has the ability to detect the status of the batteries and choose the most appropriate mode.
Some of the most popular vape batteries’ sizes that the Nitecore i2 compatible with are: 18350, 18650, 26650 and much more (full list in the features below)
Nitecore i2 Intellicharge Battery Charger Features:
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharge, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.