Lithium Ion batteries pose a potential hazardous risk to users such as explosions and possible fires. Use extreme caution and have better understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using. There is always a certain risk involved with the use of any kind of rechargeable batteries and we cityofvape.com are not held responsible for any form of damage with the use of the Li-ion(Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any kind of batteries and chargers. So, before you purchase please understand the precautionary measures that are required to keep your batteries and chargers safe.
City of Vape or cityofvape.com will not be held liable for any injury, damage, defect either permanent or temporary with the use of Lithium-ion batteries or any form of rechargeable batteries.
- Do not disassemble, short circuit or heat as this may cause Fire and injury.
- Do not mix one battery type with another used batteries or different battery types.
- Use high quality chargers while charging Lithium-ion batteries or any rechargeable batteries.
- When charging or using batteries ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
- Do not charge your device unattended.
- Do not keep your bare batteries in touch with other metals in your pocket or purse or anywhere together with other metals in touch.
- If the battery is damaged or worn out, Stop using it immediately.
- Do not immerse the batteries to any liquid.
- Always make sure to keep your batteries in plastic protector holder.
- Do not modify or try to modify your batteries in any form, shape or size.
- Dispose your batteries, cells, chargers or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.